Sunday, 15 May 2011

Extrasensory Perception


Extrasensory perception, or ESP for short, is a branch of Psychology called Parapsychology that is not known much about. Many people say they have had ESP experiences, but most, if not all, cannot prove it. Although the sciences use the five senses as their proof, ESP cannot do the same. Or can it?
Would it be possible to "see" electromagnetic waves moving from one person's brain to another? As yet, no one has been able to do it. But, of course, just because it has not yet been done shouldn't mean it cannot be done. In the days of Benjamin Franklin, people laughed at his idea of electricity, didn't they?
I am prepared to prove that ESP DOES exist, and I will use scientifically controlled experiments. Such experiments will require that I use control groups of people, whom are not changed by anything specifically, and experimental groups of people, whom I will change something specifically to prove the ESP. Science has not yet proven the existence of ESP, but I believe that it can!
Of course, ESP consists of many branches, including telepathy, clairvoyance, and psychokinesis. I am most convinced of the existence of telepathy, which is where people are able to communicate using only their minds. However, I will also investigate clairvoyance, where people can learn about others by using only their minds, and psychokinesis, where people can move things with their minds.
I believe that I have been able to turn people's heads by calling to their minds with my own. And I know other people have thought of me when I was thinking about them. You know how people can "feel" someone looking at them? I believe this is telepathy. Once, a friend whom I hadn't talked to in a year called me just moments after I began pondering on what had become of her! If this isn't amazing, and quite an unlikely coincidence, nothing is!
I also believe that ESP is closely related to dreams. I have had dreams that have come true, and I know that other people have had this happen too. This would be a type of clairvoyance, though. I once rented a dream book from the library, and this book claimed to be able to interpret dreams to tell the future. I almost had the book memorized, and was so in tune to my dreams, that I believe I was able to control my dreams and dream what I knew the book would interpret, thereby allowing my unconscious mind to tell the future to my conscious mind!
Nothing is more fascinating to me than "brain electricity". I think that what it may be capable of may be the basis for the next human era of progress and technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment